Cityzone is a club and a network for SME company directors, investors and advisers. Its introductions and relationships generate access to capital, expertise, partners, and markets - both domestic and overseas.
The launch of Directorzone – for directors of private, listed and VC-backed growth companies in the £500k to £100m turnover range - generated events in 2009, including workshops (3 streams: CEO / Chief Executive Officers, CFO / Chief Financial Officers and Non-executive Directors), enterprise BAR and Directorzone CAFFE.
Cityzone is unique in the fragmented SME marketplace through its access to - and relationships with - so many market participants across geographies, sectors, phase of growth and job titles.
Through its events, web marketing, 40,000 strong database and bespoke projects, Cityzone helps members to find commercial opportunities that grow their businesses. Member areas:
- Directorzone: companies in the £500k - 100m turnover range. Events include daytime CEO, NED and CFO workshops, a monthly informal meeting (dCaf) and evening events.
- Enterprisezone: companies with annual turnover up to £500k. Events include enterprise BAR and evening events (see past/future events).
- hiNET: Investors, HNWI.
- Associate. No charge. Get on our radar screen.
TALENT + OPPORTUNITIES
Cityzone members are at the centre of a 40,000-strong business community focused on the "golden triangle" of London, Cambridge and the Thames Valley:
- The richest pool of talent and expertise in Europe for enterprise (IT, Life Sciences, Media, Clean Tech, Social Enterprise, Creative Industries, etc.), corporate finance, angel investment, legal, accounting, university spinouts and other growth company services.
- A catalyst for, and driver of, exciting business opportunities across the globe.
EVENTS. Cityzone has run networking events since 2003 in London, Cambridge and Reading, at Business Schools - such as Tanaka (Imperial College London) and Cass (City University) - and professional meeting venues such as Regus and De Vere Venues. Past event agendas + attendee lists. It has pioneered a very structured, interactive and informal approach to networking events on a variety of enterprise themes for growth companies that have included:
- Clean Technology
- Corporate Venturing / Open Innovation
- Creative Industries
- IPO Club
- Social Enterprise
- Women's Enterprise
- Angel Zone
- World Enterprise...
Cityzone is an intelligence network and knowledge base for entrepreneurs and owner-managers. Cityzone's online functionality helps members to promote their businesses to the marketplace and to communicate with each other: Who's Who Directory, Company Directory, Publishing articles, CZ Mail.