Cityzone is an enterprise network that acts as a market radar for potential mentors, partners and investors. The case studies introduce each company's business model - i.e. explaining how their business makes/will make money, or the challenges that they currently face.
Past case study and (previously elevator pitch) summaries from November 2004 to the present can be seen in the Small Cap / Hi-Growth directory. 2 past case study companies have subsequently listed on AIM: Island Gas Resources Plc (previously KP Renewables Plc) and ValiPharma (previously Cronos Therapeutics).
- 2-4 companies have 5 minutes each to deliver a case study (NB no PowerPoint!) and 8-10 minutes Q&A with the panel of judges.
- After this, the panel of judges take 2 minutes each to give feedback about the presentations and business models.
- The role of the "judges" is to ask questions about the business/growth model and make useful comments that help the presenters (and audience).
- Cityzone and partners e-mail thousands of contacts for each event. Many of the recipients will click on web links to find out about the agenda, speakers and elevator pitches posted on this web site.
- Cityzone distributes a handout, with each company's elevator pitch summary profile, to all event attendees.
- Many of the panelists and other attendees are happy to offer their advice and contacts during and after the event.
IMPORTANT: Please note that:
- The purpose of the event dialogue is to help companies with their growth issues and - where appropriate - their investment readiness.
- Although Cityzone has many investor members and contacts, it is not an investment network. The case study / pitch format objectives include education, entertainment and market intelligence.
- Nothing that is said during these presentations and/or respective reviews/analysis (all be it very brief) is an invitation or solicitation of an offer or a recomendation to invest in any one or all of the companies. Those present should seek independent financial advice prior to making any investment decision, and any reviews and or ideas that are provided by the companies and or the panel of judges are a personal opinion only, not professional advice or a recommendation of any type as an authorised person or persons.
Search the Who's Who and Company directories for fund-raising expertise.
As a Company member you can post anonymous funding requirements in the Wanted/Offered section. To find out how, please see: InvestorMatch.